This is the Oki Tiny House in the Catskills of Upstate New York where you are approximately 2 hours away from New York City. It’s an ESCAPE ONE tiny home which features staircase to the loft space. This loft, by the way, has extra headroom and large windows.
On the main floor, there’s a couch that converts into a bed as well as a massive 13-ft. window beside your dining area. It’s a pretty epic tiny house, don’t you think? By the way, you can book a vacation here if you want to try it out and of course you can always quote and order an ESCAPE ONE or ONE XL here.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Oki Tiny House Vacation in the Catskills (Upper-State New York)
- Sleeps 4-5
- Queen bedroom upstairs with amazing nature views
- 13-foot window on the main level
- Wood-deck patio with grill and umbrella table
- Pool and spa available steps away
- ESCAPE ONE Tiny House
- Catskill Creek, NY – just 2 hours from NYC
Learn more: https://www.atinyhouseresort.com/the-oki/
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020