It’s the first of 13 Canada-inspired designs by John Robinson, and you can purchase the plans you’ll see below on his website here. He wrote us:
Nova Scotia is one of the eastern maritime provinces and know for it’s picturesque ocean views and historic townsites. The Nova Scotia plan is an interpretation of an iconic light house, which still remain along the Atlantic coast. The main floor includes a compact kitchen, dining area with a window seat, and a ¾ bathroom. We have maximized built-in storage where ever possible. The second floor is the bedroom, which has space for a washer/dryer, closet and built in cabinetry. On the top floor we designed wrap around windows and built in seating with storage underneath. Imagine the panoramic vies of sunrises and sunsets from this space…We can modify these plans to suit particular situations as well.
Enjoy the designs below and buy the plans here.
The Nova Scotia: Small Home Plans
$1,000.00 — The Nova Scotia-649 small home plan is based on the iconic lighthouses that follow the Nova Scotia coastline. This compact design utilizes every available space to maximize living area and storage. This plan features:
- Main floor kitchen, dining area and bathroom
- Stairways that are designed for storage
- 2nd floor bedroom with laundry and built-in storage
- 3rd floor lounge with built-in seating/storage and panoramic windows
Want to purchase the designs? Head over to Robinson Residential!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Van Nine: Satisfying Wanderlust in His Promaster Extended - May 10, 2021
- MyKabin Cascade Traditional Model: 340 Sq. Ft. - May 9, 2021
- 271-sq.-ft. Porto Model by Polish Tiny House Builder - May 8, 2021