Have you ever considered a teardrop camper Weddings On Wheels packages from Oregon Teardrop Rentals?
Many might not have ever thought of such a novelty, but it could be the perfect way to embrace the outdoors. Whether for you or for someone you know who may be tying the knot, it could be the perfect way to celebrate for some.
Don’t miss other interesting micro-campers like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wedding and Honeymoon in a Teardrop Micro-camper with Oregon Teardrop Rentals
A teardrop camper experience could be the perfect way to celebrate a wedding and honeymoon.
You pick an outdoor location, and they set up the teardrop for you there.
Options include the teardrop rental itself, flowers, cake, photography, and more…
What are your thoughts on a teardrop camper marriage?
Learn more about the Weddings On Wheels packages over at Oregon Teardrop Rentals.
- Oregon Teardrop Rentals on Instagram
- Oregon Teardrop Rentals website | Weddings On Wheels
- Tiny House Village
- Lightweight Aerodynamic Teardrop Camper Rental in Sherwood Oregon – Margot the Teardrop Camper
- MJ’s Stylish and Cozy Wine Theme Tiny House… My Tiny Wine Wagon
- My Tiny Hideout Tiny House Rental in Sherwood, Oregon
- 48-sq.-ft. Micro Cottage That Sleeps 2
- She built her first tiny house… Now she can’t stop building more
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Micro | Teardrop Campers | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
What a lovely idea 😊!
More weddings should be just like this. Weddings are a waste of cash and resources. Nothing but a spectacle of narcissism. This is a wonderful idea.