This has to be one of the most ornate van conversions I’ve ever seen, with lovely carved woodwork that gives it a mythical forest feel.
There’s a three-seater couch that folds into the main bed, an itty bitty kitchen with a propane cooktop, and even a stow-away toilet that doubles as a seat when not “in use.”
You’ll find plenty of built-in and under-bed storage in this campervan, which is for sale in the UK for 12,000 GBP (or ~ $15,800). You can contact the seller via QuirkyCamper here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Check Out the Woodwork in this CamperVan!
From your first look inside, you know this is a special van.
Instead of putting a large garage in the back, it opens up like this.
During the day you sit on the lovely floral couch.
And at night it folds out into a bed (or two separate ones).
I’m in awe of those doors!
This van is ready for all the amazing views.
Closer view of your kitchenette area.
Look how cute that sink is!
Some spice and mug storage – a must.
Again, more storage.
A spot for your books and plants!
Could you live in this beauty?
- Ford Transit 350 XLWB 2.4L
- 170,000 miles
- Fully insulated throughout with kingspan/celotex, including a vapour barrier on the floor, ceiling and walls, covered in pine cladding and birch plywood.
- Full sized, very comfortable double bed, which slides in to form a three seat sofa with a massive under bed storage space, which also can be accessed via a cupboard door at the end. Can be divided to create two small single beds.
- Twin burner hob with a 6kg direct-fill Gaslow Bottle, this lasted us over a month using it everyday, with plenty left in the tank, and it only costs about £6 to fill up from empty. You can get exterior filling points fitted pretty easily, but we found filling it up inside worked just fine. Includes some European adaptors which just screw on, really simple system and you can get them for pretty much every country. Gaslow have a great online map which shows you all filling stations in UK and a lot of Europe.
- Carbon Monoxide detector sealed unit with 7 year lifespan, fire-blanket and fire extinguisher.
- Small stainless steel kitchen sink and tap fitted with a Whale foot pump drawing from a 70L Fiamma fixed fresh water tank, with a small easily removable 10L grey water tank for emptying. This carries enough fresh water for a week easily for two people. It’s filled via a sealed and lockable inlet in the kitchen, via funnel or hose pipe. All of the fittings are food grade plastic.
- Fiamma crystal roof vent, for air circulation and keeping it cool in the summer.
- 110ah AGM battery, fitted to a 120w solar panel all running a 12v system with one 12v outlet and 5&1 low power LED lights. There is a separate 240v hook-up installed via back door. We kept this a 12v system so far as it was more than enough for charging our phones and cameras ect. The charge controller was bought with the idea to add more panels and batteries, so the whole electric system can be easily expanded or changed.
- Professionally fitted side window (with receipt)
- Customised woodwork throughout the entire space with solid wood worktops and pine framing, there is no mdf and all of the paints, stains, and oils are natural and friendly.
- Fiamma Bi-pot Toilet fitted into the rear, unused, which is compact, easy to clean and empty, and serves as a solid cedar wood top seat when not in use.
- More specs/details here at QuirkyCampers
- Check out the van listing at QuirkyCampers
- TransMoto Van Conversion by Wilderness Vans with Dirt Bike Storage
- Hitting the Triails in her ProMaster Van Conversion
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage
Our big thanks to Marvin for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023