Andrew Odom of Tiny r(E)volution and the r(E)vo Convo podcast has released an exciting tiny house ecourse that I wanted you to know about.
It’s a basics course on tiny houses that covers downsizing as well as construction. It’s a 30 day course with a new lesson delivered to you everyday.
This means you can go at your own pace and you can save certain parts for later when you’re more interested in them or more useful to your situation.
I’ve had the pleasure of getting to hear Andrew speak and share his experiences in person while we were at the RelaxShacks.com Wilmington, NC workshop together.
So I can comfortably tell you how valuable I think you’ll find being able to learn from Andrew’s experience as he designed and built his family’s humble home.
Here are some other posts you might also like featuring Andrew Odom:
- The R(E)vo Convo with Andrew Odom & Laura LaVoie
- Interview with Andrew on Trailers for Tiny Houses
- Interior of the Odom Family’s Tiny House on Wheels
- Family Adopts Simple, Debt-free Lifestyle
If you’re interested in signing up for the 30-day course on downsizing and building tiny click here.
Small Home. Big Life. Tiny House Cours(E) (Update: course closed)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
My family is planning to move to a small house very soon. We are waiting to see if a lady buys the trailer we are in first and then moving to the small house. Excited!
E course link goes to asking only for password
Obviously I don’t have a password, not the most thorough reporting…….
Sorry about that Phil. I guess registration is closed now.