As Jenna puts it, tiny homes are dream fulfillment vehicles. She built her tiny house to pursue her passions for journalism and travel. The result: an amazing tiny house giant journey, from 25,000 miles of THOW travel to countless trips around the world. Along the way, Jenna has shared her personal tiny living experience and all kinds of tiny houses to inspire others to live their best lives.1
Don’t miss other inspiring stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Built Her Tiny House As A Tool To Fulfill Her Dreams, “A Dream Fulfillment Vehicle”
VIDEO – Woman Builds Superb Tiny House to Pursue Her Dreams
Her personal tiny house on wheels is 165 sqft, 20’ x 8.5 x 13.5’. It’s absolutely charming! The style is rustic, farmhouse chic, which shines through with all the reclaimed and repurposed materials. While Jenna’s cozy THOW is on the extra-tiny side, the space is incredibly efficient. It lives large thanks to an open layout and built-in multifunctional furniture, like her stairs and desk/dining/coffee table. Enjoy the design ideas for days!
- Tiny House Giant Journey Vacation (Vacation in Jenna’s Tiny House!)
- Jenna’s Tiny House Giant Journey
- Why She HATES Her Tiny House!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020