This is a tiny forest cabin on Mount Glorious in Queensland, Australia.
It’s a one-bedroom, one-bathroom tree-cabin with nearby hiking available via Glamping Hub.
Don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Mount Glorious Tiny Tree Cabin in Australia
- Near D’aguilar National Park
- Accommodates two guests
- One bedroom with a queen bed
- Fully-appointed bathroom
- Spacious living area with sofa
- Flat-screen TV
- Dining table for two
- Kitchen with appliances
- Outdoor barbecue grill
- Picnic table
Our big thanks to Jessica at Glamping Hub for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021