This is a modern geo dome cabin in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
It has a full bathroom, kitchen, living area, and bedroom. What do you think? Would you consider building a geo dome kind of like this?
Don’t miss other interesting geo domes and other tiny homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Modern Geo Dome Glamping Cabin in North Carolina
The geodesic dome is fully air-conditioned.
You can see the mini-split installed on the wall for the bedroom area of the dome. Perfect spot!
The bathroom features a modern all-glass shower.
The dome offers views of the woods.
What do you think of this layout so far?
The toilet room is completely private.
The geodesic dome has an outdoor deck area as well.
What are your thoughts on geodesic dome homes?
It receives plenty of natural light.
There’s also a hot tub outside.
- Mini-split air conditioning system
- Hot showers
- Propane grill
- Adirondack chairs
- Fire pit
- Learn more below!
- Stargazing Snow Globe Dome in Ontario
- Earthen Dome with European Soaking Tub
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Colombian Hillside
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022