After Brianna and Tyler went on a travel trailer vacation with their two kids, Tyler jokingly said, “I wish we could do this all the time.” Back then, he was working 12-hour days at the office and Brianna was struggling to manage her job, her kids, and taking care of a 2,600-square-foot home.
So that night, she started crunching numbers and Instagram-spying on other RV families. Tyler woke up to Brianna’s report that they could, in fact, make it work. Just 50 days after that conversation, they’d sold their home and were living in an RV full-time!
- A family of four, inspired by a vacation in a travel trailer, decided to transition from their 2,600 sq. ft. home to a full-time RV lifestyle.
- In just 50 days, they successfully sold their house and embraced the freedom and adventure of RV living, documenting their journey on social media.
- The RV offers ample storage, a spacious kitchen, and accommodates family living, showcasing their successful transition to a mobile lifestyle filled with exploration and new experiences.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From House to RV in 50 Days: How One Family Embraced a Nomadic Lifestyle
There’s lots of storage on the underside/outside of their beautiful fifth-wheel travel trailer.
The spacious kitchen is great for cooking family meals.
VIDEO: Family Finds Fulfillment by Living Fulltime In A RV
- Brianna and Tyler sold their 2,600 sq. ft. home to embrace a 5th-wheel RV lifestyle with their two kids.
- Their decision was inspired by a travel trailer vacation that left them wanting more freedom.
- Brianna crunched the numbers and researched RV living, concluding they could make it work.
- In just 50 days after their decision, they transitioned from a house to full-time RV living.
- The RV offers ample storage, and a spacious kitchen, and is equipped for family living.
- The family’s journey to RV living is documented on Instagram and YouTube.
- This story highlights their successful transition from a traditional home to a mobile RV lifestyle, emphasizing the sense of freedom and adventure it brings.
- Former Military Family Reconnecting with RV Life
- Full-Time RV Life After a Stroke
- Family Skoolie with Kids Bunk Room!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023