This is the Country Cottage, a DFW Tiny Homes THOW that’s for sale in Fort Worth, Texas.
The beautiful build sits on a 20 ft. trailer and includes storage steps up to the queen-sized sleeping loft. It offers about 220 sq. ft. of space and comes with RV hook-ups, a propane stovetop and mini split heating and cooling system. Personally, I’m a fan of the light and bright interior decor.
Enjoy the pictures below and get contact information, price, and tons of detailed specs on the last page!
Related: Little Red Roof Tiny House For Sale, MN
The Country Cottage: DFW Tiny Home For Sale, TX
I actually like this privacy wall for the loft.
Clean and simple kitchen area for preparing meals.
Cute extra seating area (the extra part folds down).
See, all folded up here!
Excellent open-concept storage stairs.
Railings get you up to the loft safely.
Another look at the seating area.
This is an open closet. Can add a bar for hanging clothing.
Looking from the kitchen to the main area of the home.
Don’t you like this dark flooring? Beautiful.
Built-in storage next to the shower. Perfect for towels and toiletries.
Flush toilet and sink with storage. Very classy!
I love Subway tiles and the dark grout! (Less cleaning, anyone?)
Love all the under-counter storage space.
Comfortable carpeted queen-sized loft.
And it could be your home! Price and contact below.
Related: Brazos Tiny House by South Texas Tiny Homes
- Cost: $38,000.00 (Or Best Offer)
- 8×20 THOW 220sqft with Queen size sleeping loft
- Heavy duty trailer with brakes
- Steel framing
- Weather shield sheathing
- Soy based closed cell spray foam insulation
- RV water and electricity hook-ups
- Tankless propane water heater
- Duel propane rack with auto tank switch over
- 9,000btu Mini split A/C & heat
- Duel burner propane stove top
- Low-e energy efficient windows
- Large stainless steel kitchen sink
- Oil rubbed bronze fixtures
- Ceiling fan
- Flush toilet
- Pocket door to bathroom
- Vanity and sink in bathroom
- Subway tile shower
- Storage stairs to loft
- Space for microwave and full apartment size fridge
- Washer/Dryer combo space and hook-up
- Built-in bench that converts to extra bed with storage underneath
- Full size closet with storage above
- Upgraded laminate flooring
- Lightweight vinyl siding
- 130mph rated shingles on roof
- 50amp RV electrical cord hook-up
- RV type sewer hook-up
- Lots of storage!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- How Standing Rock Inspired Her Tiny Bus Life - March 28, 2023
- His Astro Van Life (And Now He Lives on a Bicycle) - March 28, 2023
- BOHO XLS PLUS All-Electric Tiny House With Separate Ground Floor Bedroom - March 27, 2023
Well planned out for only 20′ ! Personally I find the storage benches leave a LOT to be desired in the comfort area, but otherwise I am really impressed with this cutie.
They aren’t the coziest, but the extra storage is nice. Hard to fit it all 🙂
Really like the open staircase storage.
They did a great job!
I agree 🙂
Well I would make some changes.
1) put window where mirror is and mirror above sink.
2) take down wall where the bench is.
3) take out cook top and put in free standing apartment stove.
Fortunately, they do custom work and not just pre-configured models so they should easily be able to make those changes…
All great ideas for your own home 🙂
Just love the contrast between the light walls & the dark floors! It is really pretty!
I am a huge fan of that trend, as well.
Pricy, but cute. Agree that it needs full size stove. I bought a 28’JAYCO brand new walking out the door $17,000 in 2001 sold it for a cute 40×14 $8500 mobile home in 2013 paid in full by XMAS 2015…😁
That sounds awesome!