If you want to hit the road soon, this van is a perfect option for you! It’s entirely built out already with everything you could want including a shower & toilet combo.
The ceiling has beautiful paneling; they painted the cabinets a lovely green; and there’s an awesome slide-out fridge. Ram Promaster vans are a popular choice among #vanlifers, so you’ll be in good company!
Get all the details below and put in an offer over at VanLife Trader.
Don’t miss other interesting van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Green Cabinets, Bathroom & More! $62.5K
Love the artwork on the door.
It’s really nice when both doors open up for airflow.
The fridge pulls out from the side.
There’s a retractable door on the shower.
There’s a comfortable bed and a little TV.
Black undermount sink and butcher block.
Tanks and solar system beneath the bed.
The epoxy on the table looks super glossy.
Induction cooktop for making dinner.
- Beautiful and trendy 2014 RAM Promaster 3500 conversion. Features a queen size bed, 300 Watts of solar, 400 Ah of battery reserves, a full bath, a dinette, custom upholstery and more!
- Van Details:
- 2014 RAM Promaster 3500 – 159 Wheelbase – V6 Gasoline
- 114,000 miles
- Backup camera and backup sensors
- Comes with two key fobs
- Brand new custom vinyl upholstery of both seats and custom cushion
- Tires in great condition, new cabin air filter and engine air filter, new brake pads and rotors (Front and Back, May 2021), oil change performed in May 2021, new rear door wiring.
- Interior Conversion Features:
- Driver swivel seat (to dinette area)
- Double sliding doors (one on each side)
- Insulated with eco-friendly Havelock wool / foam board on all walls/ceiling, foam board on flooring
- Luxury vinyl flooring (waterproof and scratch resistant)
- 24 x 32 Shower pan– FRP framed with retractable Nautilus self-cleaning shower door
- Thetford Porta Potti
- Short queen mattress – 74 x 59 x 5
- 24 in Insignia Amazon Fire TV Edition
- Butcher block kitchen countertop – 50 x 25 x 1.5
- Elkay quartz black sink – 16 x 16 x 7.5
- Alpicool CF45-LG 12-volt fridge/freezer – 48 quarts (45 liter) – on a sliding drawer
- Your choice of stove: 1) Induction Electric or 2) Propane/Butane (Option 2 is recommended if you are boondocking more frequently)
- Overhead storage, easy access to the “garage” area from inside the van, storage below the bench)
- Cedar plank ceiling
- Sliding door window (right door)
- Table mount with a handcrafted epoxy resin river table
- Bench seat with seat matching vinyl upholstery cushion
- Custom backsplash in kitchen, Wallpaper on left sliding door
- Electrical Features:
- 400 Ah AGM batteries
- 300 Watts of Renogy solar panels
- 40 Amp Renogy Rover MPPT solar charger
- 2000 Watt Renogy inverter (pure sine) with on/off switch
- 20 Amp Renogy DC to DC battery charger
- Battery monitor
- 15 Amp shore power outlet (to power those high draw appliances when you are not on the move, i.e. hot water heater, induction cooktop)
- 8 x USB outlets (4 in the sleeping area, 2 in the kitchen, 2 in the bench area)
- 2 x Cigarette lighter outlets (both in sleeping area)
- 4 x 120-volt outlets (2 in the kitchen, 2 in the bench area) – plus the inverter outlets
- 8 x LED lights throughout the van (7 are dimmable, 1 is on/off in the wet bath)
- Plumbing/Heating/Cooling Features:
- 21 gallon fresh water tank
- 10 gallon grey water tank with electric ball valve (undermount) – open/close switch
- Pentair Shurflo Revolution water pump with silencing kit, accumulator and strainer
- PEX pipes and fittings throughout, with two manual shutoff valves
- Bosch 4 gallon water heater
- MaxxFan 5100K in the front
- Portable heater/cooler by LIFEPLUS
- Shower, kitchen sink faucet and kitchen filter faucet all matching black hardware
- I am open to making any modifications for you (i.e. adding a tow hitch, adding an extra swivel).
- “Electrical Nerd” Turned Travel Writer and His Van
- Brandon and Sarah Escape Rent in their Promaster Van
- Couple’s Moon-Inspired Ram Promaster Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022
- This Little Cabin in Tennessee Looks Like Noah’s Ark! - January 16, 2022