This is to announce an upcoming new project with Seth Reidy of Nelson Tiny Houses.
I’m a big fan of their tiny houses (remember the double decker V House?) so I’m excited that Seth is going to be showing us how they design/build tiny homes!
Enjoy the promo video below and we’ll let you know when the videos are released but you can also head over to NelsonTinyHouses.com and enter in your information and Seth will email you with more info as it becomes available.
Coming Soon! Learn how to Build a Tiny House with Seth Reidy
Highlights on What You’ll Learn with Seth’s Upcoming Video Series
- How to Build a Tiny House
- Layout and Design
- Trailers vs. Foundation
- On-Grid vs. Off-Grid
- Framing Techniques
- Heating and Cooling
- How to Use Tools
- Finishing Touches
Promo Video: Learn How to Build a Tiny House with Seth Reidy
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
Some Tiny Homes Built by Nelson Tiny Houses
- Winter Wonderland V House by Nelson Tiny Houses
- Acorn 3 Tiny House on Wheels by Nelson Tiny Houses
- 380 Sq. Ft. V House by Nelson Tiny Houses
- 480 Sq. Ft. Double Decker V House by Nelson Tiny Houses
- 230 Sq. Ft. V House by Nelson Tiny Houses
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Announcements Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019