When his customers needed a little outhouse, he was there to build it for them.
This is a unique, quirky, whimsical, and little outhouse built by @k.knack (Instagram) somewhere on Salt Spring Island (BC, Canada). This is the same builder who built this awesome micro cabin with bump-out wings seen here. Looks to me like a very nice place to go potty. I would certainly enjoy it! Is that wrong to say? What do you think? How do you like it?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Quick Outhouse Build on Salt Spring Island
It’s even got its own little window so you can enjoy the nature view while you’re in there doing your business.
Is this not one of the cutest little outhouses you’ve ever seen?
- Rounded door
- Carved moon
- Metal roof
- Built-in bench outside
- Recycled window
- Shelf inside
- Toilet box
- Beautiful New Zealand Tiny Home’s Outhouse + Bathhouse
- Woods-woman’s Rustic Tiny Cabin Retreat with Companion Outhouse
Our big thanks to Nick @k.knack/Instagram for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021