If you’ve been looking for tiny house kits you’re in the right place. In this post, I’m going to show you an Amish Barn Raiser Kit you can order on wheels.
I’m talking about a pre-built tiny home on wheels (with the shell done for you) that can be delivered to you. This would save you up to 3 months of build time assuming you work on your projects for 16 hours every weekend. That’s 200+ hours of build time that you can save by ordering a pre-built shell already built on a new trailer for you.
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Barn Raiser Tiny House Kit Built and Delivered to You
Learn how you can save up to 3 months of build time using one of these tiny house kits below:
The Elm Tiny House (What Your Finished Tumbleweed House Could Look Like)
Tumbleweed allows you to pick your design style: 1) Cypress, 2) Elm or 3) Linden. Then you get to pick the length of your house: 1) 18 ft, 2) 20 ft, or 3) 24 ft.
After that, you have the options of adding Dormers to your Cypress or Elm design for an extra fee.
Finally, you can add your metal roof from several different color options like Mesa Red, Hartford Green, Black, or Silver.
And that’s all! Your only other option is whether or not you want to finance your micro cabin on wheels.
Besides that, you can expect to have your tiny home on wheels delivered to you in 6-8 weeks.
What the Amish Barn Raiser Tiny House Kit Gives You
- Tiny house shell built on a new Tumbleweed Trailer with brakes, lights, flashing, etc. done for you
- Fully insulated subfloor and securely attached to your new trailer
- Stick-built walls and roof are framed and properly secured to your trailer for you
- Wind-safe with Simpson Strong tie-downs and extra strong strapping throughout
- Water Resistant structure thanks to the sheathing, zip boards, and vapor barrier
- Fully protected roofing with ice and water shield installed
Update: Unfortunately, Tumbleweed no longer offers the Barn Raiser kits. But they do have some pretty awesome tiny homes that they build these days. Learn more about what Tumbleweed offers over at their website.
If you enjoyed this Barn Raiser Micro Home Kit you’ll absolutely love our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020