It’s a 24ft custom built tiny house built using SIPs (structurally insulated panels). The first floor gives you about 200 sq. ft. of living space plus you’ve got an additional 68 sq. ft. of space in the loft.
Take the tour below and let me know how you like it!
24ft Aspen Tiny House on Wheels by Borealis Tiny Homes
Images © Borealis Tiny Homes
- 200 sq. ft. lower level; 68 sq. ft. loft
- 24′ custom built trailer
- Built with SIPs (structurally insulated panels)
- On demand hot water and radiant heated floors
- Full size appliances
- Space for dishwasher or combo washer/dryer
- 60 amp generator panel
- LED lighting
- Bamboo countertops
- Engineered hard wood flooring
- Locally milled aspen ceiling and loft
- Real wood used throughout (no MDF)
- Lunos E2 heat recovery system
- Gel fuel fireplace
- Creative storage options including pullout storage staircase
- Crawlspace under kitchen and bathroom for add’l storage
- Composting toilet compatible
- $89,500 CAD (approximately $71,000 USD)
Interested in buying this Tiny House? Fill out the form to get in touch with the builder!
- Aspen Tiny Home
- Full spec sheet
- Borealis Tiny Homes
- Listed for sale at Tiny Home Builders for $71,000
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021