I’ve never seen such a colorful container home! This former Airbnb in Florida is largely yellow, with blue and green frames painted around the doors and windows. It really makes the outside feel tropical.
You walk through the French doors and the interior is much more modern. There’s an open-concept sleek, spacious kitchen/living area followed by the bathroom, and then finally a private bedroom. The doors on each end open up, one set with nature views. Tell us what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
One Bedroom, One Bath Former Airbnb
The French doors open into the kitchen space.
Just beyond the apartment-sized fridge is the bathroom.
Here’s the living space with a nice TV.
Flush toilet and then you walk into the bedroom.
A nice shower stall and vanity.
There’s a little patio set outside.
Sun shade to keep you cool.
The home is now for sale, asking price $95,000.
- 40′ long (8′ wide) double doors on each end. (one can open up to nature)
- Used 1 year as Air BnB.
- Fully furnished sharp decor inside.
- Quality appliances and furniture.
- Flat-screen TV wall mounted in the living room.
- Vinyl plank flooring.
- Full bath, private bedroom
- Kitchen with 2 burner glass stove and microwave.
- Hooked up for electric, water, phone and plumbing to the outside walls.
- Two window AC units.
- Double french door opens to an attractive kitchen.
- Transport is included within 70 miles radius
- Asking price $95,000
- The Blue Beetle Shipping Container Tiny House in Marble Falls, Texas
- 128-sq.-ft. Container Home by Kountry Containers
- Her Shipping Container Home in a Tiny House Village
Our big thanks to Steve for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022