This is a 300 sq. ft. modern tiny house on wheels in Knoxville, Tennessee that’s for sale.
It’s built on a 26ft Tumbleweed Trailer and features two lofts. Offered at $74,500.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
300 Sq. Ft. ‘Farmhouse’ Modern Tiny House For Sale!
- 300 sq. ft.
- 8.5ft x 26ft THOW on a Tumbleweed Trailer
- 2 lofts (10ft and 6.5ft)
- Organic non-toxic paint, milk stain, and hemp oil
- Queen sized eco friendly mattress
- Appliances included like propane stove range, convection oven, full size refrigerator
- Washer/dryer combo
- Contact [email protected] if you’re interested (or fill out the form below)
Tiny House Spec Sheet
When building our tiny home, we strived to use the most natural or least manufactured products to help reduce the environmental toxins in our home.
8.5 x 26 foot Roanoke shell with trailer built by Tumbleweed Tiny Houses
- Cedar siding stained with Wolman F&P Cedar Exterior Finish – Oil based finish, transparent finish that is deep-penetrating to help preserve the wood and protect against aging and greying.
- Gray metal siding
- Royal blue metal roof
- Several outlets on the outside, door light, and water/electrical hook-ups
- Attached custom built lockable cedar shed, for aesthetics, that stores two 30lb propane tanks.
- Insulation is Roxul Unfaced Stone Wool – Made of natural and recycled products, GREENGUARD Certified Chemically inert – CFC and HCFC free product and process, fire resistant up to 2100 F, water resistant (ceiling and walls)
- 50 amp RV service (Including 25’ power cable and dog bones for 30A and 15A)
- Natural cork flooring throughout the main level
- Walls and ceiling are pine tongue and groove, painted
- Walls are painted with Ecos organic paint, no herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides
- Wood accents are painted with milk paint and sealed with organic hemp oil
- The overall theme is white grey with accents of darker wood color and brushed nickel hardware
- Top of the line windows, Marvin and Marvin Integrity wooden paned windows. Windows on main floor are double hung to allow for easy cleaning. Windows in both lofts are either casement or awning to maximize air flow throughout the house. There are 12 windows total.
- 3 blade ceiling fan with remote control, 3 settings and LED ceiling light
- 9,000 BTU Innova ductless mini-split, air conditioning and heating, dehumidifier
- A U-style kitchen with full appliances, lots of countertop space and several cabinets to improve storage
- Countertop – Made of select red oak and pine, sealed with hemp oil and then natural bee’s wax to further protect it from water and spills in the kitchen
- Decent sized, one basin kitchen sink with drying area.
- Moen satin nickel faucet with sprayer
- High-end appliances including a 1.98 cubic foot dual convection propane range, complete with 3 oven racks, 7 baking settings, a cold safety oven door, and 4 burners. A full-sized refrigerator, 12.6 cubic foot, stainless steel with top freezer and LED lighting. Energy star certified
- Cabinets are white with nickel bar handles, deep corner cabinets with lazy susan, pull out trash can under sink
- 2 under the cabinet LED lighting strips that are perfect for any time of the day, 1 mason style, glass hanging pendant above the kitchen sink
- Drop panel kitchen table that can be expanded to accommodate up to six or sides can be kept down when not in use.
- 2 white storage benches (1 for shoes and the other your choice) with grey custom seat cushions that unzip for easy care and maintenance.
- Stairs up to the master loft have storage underneath for larger items
- Generous size closet
- The walls are stained with milk stain with one accent wall in white grey.
- Farmhouse pendants hang beside medicine cabinet and match the kitchen hanging pendant
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with plenty of space for toothpaste and toiletries
- 36.5 x 19 inch white vanity with 1 sink bowl and plenty of counter space – it has a long drawer on the bottom for storage as well as 1 cabinet with shelves and the other 2 cabinets doors for under the sink storage.
- Bathroom sink faucet is satin nickel
- Splendide washer/dryer combo – Energy efficient, 10 wash cycles and 3 dry, autorun to wash and dry or run each cycle separately, adjustable water temp, silk and wool cycles, prewash, extra rinse, low spin low heat
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet with vented fan
- Panasonic Bathroom Fan, ultra quiet
- Eccotemp I12-LP Indoor Tankless water heater
- 2 floating white shelves for storage above the toilet
- Shower – 32×32 inch 1 piece Delta shower with shelves
- A few wall storage compartments for extra storage
- Custom built Sliding Barn Door
- 10 foot with pine tongue and groove flooring, stained with milk stain and sealed with hemp oil
- Queen sized Live and Sleep mattress, eco-friendly memory foam
- 4 – small 2-drawer dresser units
- Farmhouse industrial lighting (2 pendants) with dimmer switch
- 4 sets of electrical outlets
- Enter the master loft by custom built stairs for easier convenience getting into the loft
- 6.5 foot
- Matching farmhouse industrial lighting (2 pendants)
- Ladder entry into the loft
- 2 industrial shelves
- 4 white 12×12 cubby compartments for storage with bins
- Plus 1 additional storage unit with drawers
- Set up as a usable storage space and has potential to be another bedroom
Interested? Fill out the form below!
Our big thanks to C Tomlinson for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
From what I can see, it looks really nicely done – but I don’t see why ALL the pics on a site (esp one advertising for sale) have to be so “artsy” and not show more overall views of a place… For example, there is no shot that shows what may be a really nice kitchen – just focuses on little portions of the kitchen… I would bet you will get a lot more potential interest if you show some shots of the entire kitchen area, bathroom area, loft, living etc… There isn’t one shot like this in the entire gallery. Mix up the detail shots in with more broad ‘area’ shots. Just my $.02
They probably just lacked a wide angle lens and so this was the best they could do.
Most camera phones, etc. are set up for taking portrait shots and that provides a fairly narrow field of view, which in a tiny house can make it hard to get shots that encompass a whole area.
While the counter point is wide angle shots tend to distort the perspective and can make a smaller space seem bigger than it is and some people feel that is being deceptive, and may be more interested in details of build quality that only close up shots can provide.
Mind, professional cameras can still cost a lot and that may not be an investment all people would consider worth it if only doing one sale, especially if selling for financial reasons…
So it’s usually best to go there and have a viewing of the property if interested and get a true sense of scale and everything else.