This is a 2017 Escape Vista tiny house on wheels located in Portland, Oregon that’s for sale.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Low Profile, 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House For Sale in Portland
This is a 2017 Escape Vista tiny house with a queen bed.
It features a fold-down table.
Full bathroom with a flush toilet, washer/dryer combo unit, and a 32″ shower.
This low-profile tiny house measures a total of 26-ft. in length including the hitch of the trailer.
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House
- RV Certified
- 26′ in length including the hitch
- 10’6″ in height including a rooftop unit
- Living space dimensions: 21′ L x 8.5′ W x 9.5′ H
- 30 amp hookups
- 3/4 in water connection
- 3in quick couple septic connection
- On-demand hot water heater
- Heat pump with AC and gas heat
- Queen bed
- All in one washer dryer
- Operable windows with screens
- Honeycomb blinds with a blackout in the sleeping area
- 32in shower
- Induction two-burner cooktop
- USB outlets
- Stone countertop in the bathroom
- Wood countertop in the kitchen
- Extra storage upgrade
- Faux corten and cedar exterior
- Pop up flat screen 32in TV
- https://www.escapetraveler.net/vista (get one brand new, choose your own options)
- Nearly-New ESCAPE Vista For Sale in Minnesota: $53K
- Escape Vista Tiny House With Bedside Pop-Up TV
- Escape Vista Tiny House Vacation in Oregon: Sleep In A Vineyard!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021