Meet Judith Larose-Pelletier. She’s a massage therapist who lives tiny in a 220 sq. ft. apartment. And she even shares the space with a roommate!
You’ll get to quickly tour her little home below as she gives you insights and tips on how to make a small space work without a lot of furniture or stuff.
Judith explains how living this way allows her to have the free time and money to get to travel, work overseas when the opportunity comes, and in general keep things simple with minimal maintenance. See below.
Massage Therapist Living Tiny in 220 Sq. Ft. Apartment
Video Tour and Interview
4 Downsizing Tips from Judith
- If you don’t use it, give it away!
- When you get something new, you gotta get rid of something old.
- Get creative with your storage solutions.
- Only buy furniture that’s multi-functional.
If you enjoyed this simple living story you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020