This is a tiny wood teardrop camper that’s for sale out of Fort Meade, Florida.
It was designed to stand alone when we needed to use our utility trailer. Each of the six legs are notched and bolted into the 4″x4″ base frame of the camper and can easily be removed to slide onto the rails of the trailer and bolted again.
Take a look below and let us know what you think about it in the comments. Thanks!
Beautiful Tiny Wood Teardrop Camper
- The exterior measurement at the longest point of length on the curve is 7’9″ x 4′ Wide
- The exterior base measurement is 5’9″ Long x 4’4″ Wide
- Inside- floor 6′ x 3’9″ Will easily sleep 2 adults
- Inside at longest length at curve is 7’6″
- Maximum height inside is 43″
- Door openings 36.5″ Tall x 25.5″ Wide
- Exterior wood walls- Triple urethane coated
- Roof is reclaimed 5v crimp 29 Gauge galvanized steel
- Interior is “wood”and sealed
- Fully insulated walls and ceiling/roof
- Floor is engineered wood
- Awning windows with screen
- Dome windows on doors
- Dormer window
- Electrical door hatch on side
- Mounted to a heavy duty utility trailer-Deck is 6′ x 7’6″ the additional space could be used to haul a kayak on each side of the camper or other gear.
For sale for $4,500. If you’re interested please fill out the form below and your information will be sent to the seller, Alyne Post.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Teardrops Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses