This is the Tiny Texas Beach House on Wheels!
It’s a ready to live in THOW that’s for sale out of Dallas, Texas.
We have lived in this tiny house since last April, a full year. This is our 4th tiny house that we have built and absolutely love the lifestyle. We will be on the road traveling to Alaska in our van for this summer. That is the reason for selling.
Tiny Texas Beach House on Wheels For Sale Out of Dallas, Texas!
Images © Brent Massey
Images © Brent Massey
- Built on 20ft custom trailer with 12,000 lbs capacity
- Loft extends 3ft over the tongue
- 245 sq. ft.
- Wood framed (2″ x 4″ walls, subfloor and ceiling)
- Batting insulation in all walls, subfloor and ceiling (R13)
- Zip system sheathing
- Pine tongue and groove
- Black granite countertops
- Double deep stainless steel sink
- Whirlpool refrigerator
- All in one washer/dryer from Splendid (Splendid 2100xc)
- Pocket sliding door to bathroom
- Domestic 320 toilet
- Floating white porcelain sink with white cabinet
- Loft fits queen size mattress that is sunk into the loft for low profile look
- 40″ Sharp Smart TV with 180 degree swivel bracket (can be watched from loft or kitchen and living area)
- Stairs up to loft have built-in cabinets and storage compartments
- 9,000 BTU Innova inverter Mini Split AC
- Eco Temp Tankless hot water heater (propane)
- Connecticut electrical breaker box with external 20 amp plug
- 2 20lbs propane tanks with auto regulator
- No holding tanks
If you’re interested you can get in touch with the seller, Brent Massey, using the info below. Thanks!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 817 789 0362
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Versatile Tiny Home with Year-Round Comforts - June 9, 2023
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
Love this one too! Shadows is what made the blue. Am a photographer. Caught that. Realized elements and shadows. Tastefully designed.
Thank you, Sheila. I was so tired of that argument! I like this house. It is simple and pretty and has lots of potential to add one’s own touch. The price is pretty good, too, for all the amenities it has. I like the way the washer is included into the kitchen cabinets. It looks nice there. I noticed that the 3′ overhand is over the end, not the tongue, so weight distribution may be a little off when hauling, but the right vehicle would compensate for that. It is a nice house. Should sell soon!
Thank you Marsha, I still love this home. Every time I go and check out the tiny homes. I have my husband redo the design. He has patience. That could be about the overhand. We bought a place in the Sierra Nevada’s. We have a manufactured home. It is nice. I love a spotless home. I want to build one. My hubby is a Lic. General Contractor, Painter Contractor and Home Improvement Contractor. I worked with him. We would have more yard also.
Comfy and liveable, only thing I would lose is the TV, don’t see the point personally, if you must watch use a laptop but I just don’t watch. Thing I dislike most about almost all THoWs and those with a foundation, they all seem to be dominated by a huge TV screen which ruins the looks. At least the old TVs were all different but a flat screen is just that, plus a waste of space.
That’s true, I guess there really is not much of a need for TVs these days with smartphones, laptops, iPads and such. But yeah, you can always just take it off. Have you seen the Civil War Theme Tiny House we recently featured?
She hides her LCD TV underneath a painting! It’s pretty cool 😀
You can check it out here if you want to: https://tinyhousetalk.com/civil-war-theme-tiny-house-with-a-piano-bed/