This is a 100 sq. ft. tiny house located on a tiny farm in Victoria, BC, Canada.
It is featured on Airbnb for rent at $80 CAD per night.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny House on a Tiny Farm in Victoria, BC For Rent!
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- 100 sq. ft.
- 1 bed
- Sleeping loft
- $80 CAD per night
- On a farm
- Near Elk Lake
- Near Saanich Peninsula
- Built from cedar and pine
- Roof made of recycled tires
Rustic and whimsical; the Tiny House tucked away in a private corner of our little farm offers all the delights of camping, without the tent. We are very close to Elk lake where you can swim, hike, paddle a kayak or cycle the Saanich Peninsula.1
If you want you can easily share this tiny house story/link with your friends and family for free using the easy e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! You’ll get all of our best small and tiny houses in your email plus we give you access to FREE tiny house plans you can print and more (FREE) just for joining!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Small and Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018