This is to let you know about the Tiny House Estates Community in Northern Indiana, specifically, San Pierre, Indiana.
It’s a 34-acre retreat by carpenter/artist Michael Anthony. The property includes common areas like hiking trails, fields with views, a river, woods, wild horses, and more!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Tiny House Estates Community in San Pierre, Indiana
- 17 lots currently available as I write this on January 9, 2018
- You get to own your own lot
- Lots start at $14,950
- POA (property owners association)
- The fee is $285/month which includes mowing your lot, garbage collection, septic maintenance, maintaining water systems, entry gate landscaping, locks, lighting, maintaining gravel roads, taxes for common grounds, insurance for common grounds, tree removal, plowing, etc.
- There are designated areas for specific style of tiny houses (Main Street Tiny House Lots, River Front/Tranquil/Magical/Flowing Lots, Historic/Lapstreak Lots, Pirie/Rustic/Woodsy/Artistic Lots
- Two hours from Chicago
- Property is surrounded by over 20,000 trees
- Nearby Kankakee River
- 34 acre retreat by artist and carpenter Michael Anthony
- 100amp electric meters
- Hook up into common well
- Hook up to a cluster septic system
- Financing available with 15% down at 5.9% APR for qualified buyers (as of 1/9/18)
- Bordering neighbor has an airstrip with grassroots aviation activity
Links expired. We assume this community has sold out.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses