It’s under 200 SF, but features a mini sunroom, a window seat surrounded by built in bookshelves, a sleeping loft, and a bathroom complete with a shower.
How would you like a tiny home similar this? Isn’t it awesome?
Luxury Backyard Retreat with Sleeping Loft
- Board & Vellum (architect)
- Andrew Giammarco Photography (photographer)
- Proform Construction Seattle (builder)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Tiny House NZ: Lake View THOW Vacation in Queenstown New Zealand - January 31, 2019
- Interview with Tiny House Nation Couple: Tim & Shannon’s Minim Tiny House - January 28, 2019
- 28-foot THOW w/ cozy living area, entertainment center, pull-out desk, gourmet kitchen, and more…😍 - January 17, 2019