This is the Azure Sky, a 3D-printed, prefab, 120-sq.-ft. backyard studio by Azure Printed Homes.
It starts at $24,900 and features a super-modern design with curved floor-to-ceiling windows making it perfect for a home office or fitness space. What are your thoughts on 3D-printed structures like this?
Don’t miss other prefab tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
120-sq.-ft. Backyard Studio by Azure Printed Homes
Using 3D-printing technology, the structures are built using recycled plastic.
Azure Printed Homes uses robotic arms to 3D print their structures.
They opened a 15,000-square-foot factory in Culver City and are now accepting pre-orders. Production is not expected until 2023.
- The Sky model
- Azure Printed Homes
- 3D Printed
- Works great as a home office or fitness space
- Starts at $24,900
- Pre-order for a refundable $100 deposit
They have various other models, too, including larger homes. Learn more below!
What are your thoughts on 3D-printed homes?
It’s pretty exciting to see 3D-printed prefab tiny homes coming to market soon, what are your thoughts on 3D-printed homes? Let’s talk about them in the comments!
- Follow them on Instagram @azureprintedhomes
- Azure Printed Homes’ Link Tree
- Article on LA Business Journal
- This 180-sq.-ft. Tiny House is 3D-Printed
- 3D-Printed, Self-Sufficient, Solar, Zombie-Proof, Smart Tiny House by Haus.me
- 3D-Printed Concrete Tiny House by Icon Build
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022