This is the Azure Iris, a 180-sq.-ft., 3D-printed, prefab tiny house by Azure Printed Homes.
It starts at just $39,900 and features a flexible living area that converts into a bedroom. There’s also a kitchenette and bathroom. Would you consider a 3D-printed tiny home at this price point?
Don’t miss other prefab tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
180-sq.-ft. Prefab ADU Tiny House by Azure Printed Tiny Homes
There’s a flexible living area that goes from living to sleeping.
Here is the floor plan in sleep mode.
What are your thoughts on 3D-printed homes?
It’s so exciting to see 3D-printed prefab tiny homes coming to market soon, we can’t wait to see what this can do to help with housing affordability but what are your thoughts on 3D-printed homes? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
- The Iris model
- Azure Printed Homes
- 3D Printed
- Works great as a guest house
- Starts at $39,900
- Pre-order for a refundable $100 deposit
They have various other models, too, including a backyard studio/office as well as larger homes. Learn more below!
- Follow them on Instagram @azureprintedhomes
- Azure Printed Homes’ Link Tree
- Article on LA Business Journal
- Modern, 3D-Printed Backyard Office
- The Solo Prefab A-frame Tiny House by Avrame USA
- Neu Community Developing Prefabricated Modern Homes
- Ultra-modern 2-Bedroom Prefab Tiny House: The Legend 2
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses