This is the Skookum 24′ Tiny House by Westcoast Outbuildings in British Columbia that I dubbed “The Modern Lodge.”
From the outside the half-log siding mixed with the forest green corrugated steel looks perfectly traditional, but the lavender-colored door hints at what’s inside. Enter the house and find a funky white curved counter top, stainless steel appliances, a sleek Kimberly wood stove, and gorgeous stone-and-tilework in the bathroom. It’s a perfect blend of cozy and chic!
Enjoy the pictures, and find contact information and additional details below.
Skookum 24′ Tiny House: The Modern Lodge
Antlers and clear partitions: What a cool combination!
Some snazzy purple lighting in the handy built-ins.
A double sink is so useful for washing dishes!
The windows in this home let in so much light.
I love the clearly delineated living space in this THOW.
Very fun purple couch. Just add a coffee table.
This is my favorite part of this particular tiny house.
Look at all the wood storage underneath. Brilliant!
Stairs lead up to the loft bedroom. Very safe!
The stone sink with that particular fixture is a perfect match.
Now that’s original! What a fun way to use those pebble tiles.
This particular one has the Incinolet installed (contact for other options).
Oodles of storage which is a must-have in a tiny house.
Large loft area. The glass provides safety and light simultaneously.
I’m a big fan of these high thin windows for shed-style roofs.
One more loft view. Beautiful ceilings!
Take a look at the floor plan to get a better idea of the space.
I didn’t realize at first that the loft is angled. Nifty!
Close-up on the lavender front door.
And here’s the home from the back!
- Building Code: CSA Z241 Parkmodel Rated
- Trailer: Custom Double Axel 14,000 LB GVW
- Length: 24′
- Width: 10′
- Height: 13′ 5″
- Size: 240 sq/ft on Main Floor | 125 sq/ft in Loft | 365 sq/ft in Total
- RV Connections: 50 Amp 240 Twist Lock | Sabre Blackwater | Potable Water Hose
- Siding: Corrugated Steel / 1/2 Log Siding
- Roofing: Galvalume Standing Seam (Snap Lock)
- Windows: Double Pane | Low E | Screens
- Configuration: Living Room | Kitchen | Bathroom |Staircase | Master Loft Bedroom | Mechanical Room
- Appliances: Dual Fuel Propane / AC Fridge
- Condensing Washer & Dryer
- Propane Range / Oven
- Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heater
- Incinolet Incinerating Toilet
- Heat: Envi Wall Heaters | Kimberly Wood Stove
- Other Cool Stuff: Exterior Propane BBQ Hookup | 3x Exterior GFCI Plugs | Exterior Hose Connection
- Contact for pricing and options
Contact Westcoast Outbuildings:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Funky Wooden Yurt on Acreage in Australia - December 3, 2020
- The Archway THOW with a Ground-Floor Bed & Turquoise Cabinets - December 3, 2020
- Charlotte & Ken’s Box Truck in Belgium - December 2, 2020