This is the Skookum 24′ Tiny House by Westcoast Outbuildings in British Columbia that I dubbed “The Modern Lodge.”
From the outside the half-log siding mixed with the forest green corrugated steel looks perfectly traditional, but the lavender-colored door hints at what’s inside. Enter the house and find a funky white curved counter top, stainless steel appliances, a sleek Kimberly wood stove, and gorgeous stone-and-tilework in the bathroom. It’s a perfect blend of cozy and chic!
Enjoy the pictures, and find contact information and additional details below.
Related: Lillooet 31′ Tiny House by West Coast Outbuildings
Skookum 24′ Tiny House: The Modern Lodge
Antlers and clear partitions: What a cool combination!
Some snazzy purple lighting in the handy built-ins.
A double sink is so useful for washing dishes!
The windows in this home let in so much light.
I love the clearly delineated living space in this THOW.
Very fun purple couch. Just add a coffee table.
This is my favorite part of this particular tiny house.
Look at all the wood storage underneath. Brilliant!
Stairs lead up to the loft bedroom. Very safe!
The stone sink with that particular fixture is a perfect match.
Now that’s original! What a fun way to use those pebble tiles.
This particular one has the Incinolet installed (contact for other options).
Oodles of storage which is a must-have in a tiny house.
Large loft area. The glass provides safety and light simultaneously.
I’m a big fan of these high thin windows for shed-style roofs.
One more loft view. Beautiful ceilings!
Take a look at the floor plan to get a better idea of the space.
I didn’t realize at first that the loft is angled. Nifty!
Close-up on the lavender front door.
And here’s the home from the back!
Related: The Cado by Thimble Homes: For Sale in Oregon
- Building Code: CSA Z241 Parkmodel Rated
- Trailer: Custom Double Axel 14,000 LB GVW
- Length: 24′
- Width: 10′
- Height: 13′ 5″
- Size: 240 sq/ft on Main Floor | 125 sq/ft in Loft | 365 sq/ft in Total
- RV Connections: 50 Amp 240 Twist Lock | Sabre Blackwater | Potable Water Hose
- Siding: Corrugated Steel / 1/2 Log Siding
- Roofing: Galvalume Standing Seam (Snap Lock)
- Windows: Double Pane | Low E | Screens
- Configuration: Living Room | Kitchen | Bathroom |Staircase | Master Loft Bedroom | Mechanical Room
- Appliances: Dual Fuel Propane / AC Fridge
- Condensing Washer & Dryer
- Propane Range / Oven
- Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heater
- Incinolet Incinerating Toilet
- Heat: Envi Wall Heaters | Kimberly Wood Stove
- Other Cool Stuff: Exterior Propane BBQ Hookup | 3x Exterior GFCI Plugs | Exterior Hose Connection
- Contact for pricing and options
Contact Westcoast Outbuildings:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023
I absolutely LOVE this THOW !!!! I very much enjoy checking out all the creative ways folks have made the tinies on here, but, frankly, I could just never really see myself living in any of the THOWs. I have to honestly say this is the first one I could actually see myself living in. Bet the price tag is more than I’d be able to spend, though. Still, love everything about it!!!!! Love the use of the stones, the light colors, the use of windows/glass, the layout of the living area, and there IS an actual living area!! LOVE it!!
I’m so happy to hear that! I hope someday you get a home like this that you LOVE 🙂
Now this type of housing starts up towards unrivaled elegance solutions, both as materials and as an assortment of design, this entails a growing demand, and if we see it fulfilling an ever-increasing proportion of people. But what makes it unique and you can bring it where you want the amazing Tiny House!
This is a beautiful home… one of the best ever shown here. Too bad the company doesn’t offer pricing info. There website also shows this home with some additional photos but says contact them for pricing.
Yes I think it depends on your upgrades, etc. If you send them a message they should get back to you with details!
Very nice job.
OMG!!! Amazing. How about that wood stove with the stacked stone above it, the crazy cool shower and sink vanity, the large bedroom loft, the furniture, the colors and decor??? This is GREAT!!
I’m so glad you like it 🙂 The wood stove and stone was my favorite.
Now THAT looks like a HOME!