This is the Lillooet 31′ Tiny House by West Coast Outbuildings in North Vancouver, British Columbia.
The stunning home includes two private loft bedrooms accessible by storage stairs, a state-of-the art kitchen, and a super cozy living room that I could enjoy many evenings in! The bathroom has room for a washer-dryer and has a beautiful tile shower.
For more details, a video tour, and the builder contact information, head to the last page. Enjoy!
Lillooet 31′ Tiny House by West Coast Outbuildings
The sliding doors take you into the living room.
The awesome kitchen is sleek and modern with full-size appliances.
Enjoy the sectional sofa and kick up your feet!
Handy pull-out/fold-up table right here!
Lots of light and windows make the same seem even bigger!
What we are all looking for: Hanging storage!
Love the privacy walls for the lofts (and that fan).
Oodles of storage in these staircases with drawers.
Refrigerator will have plenty of room. I like the closed cabinets too.
Aw look! A place for the family’s little pug.
Bright and spacious bathroom with pocket door.
Another view of the awesome storage stairs.
Great idea to add a shelf over the cabinets for those “rarely need” items.
What do you think of the flooring in this house?
The lofts look spacious and bright with the shed roof.
Queen-sized bed for relaxing. Perfect!
Other loft bedroom is just as nice!
There’s the spot for your washer/dryer combo.
Those tiles are stunning and I love the rainfall shower head.
Simple and modern exterior with access to the utilities from the back.
Window on the back of this three-axle 31′ trailer.
VIDEO: NEW! 100% Road Legal Tiny House with FINANCING
- 31′ Tiny House Specifications
- Building Code: CSA Z240RV Rated
- Trailer: Custom Triple Axel 18,000 LB GVW
- Length: 31′
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Height: 13′ 5″
- Size: 263 sq/ft on Main Floor | 177 sq/ft in Loft | 440 sq/ft in Total
- RV Connections: 50 Amp 240 Twist Lock | Sabre Blackwater | Potable Water Hose
- Siding: Corrugated Steel / Stone Grey
- Roofing: Galvalume Standing Seam (Snap Lock)
- Windows: Double Pane | Low E | Screens
- Configuration: Living Room | Kitchen | Bathroom |Staircase | Master Loft Bedroom | 2nd Bedroom | Mechanical Room x2
- Appliances: Fridge:Fisher & Paykel
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel
- Stove: GE Propane
- Microwave: GE
- Hotwater Heater: Bosch (Propane)
- 2x 100LB Propane Tanks
- Heat: In-floor Radiant (Propane Hot Water) | Nest Learning Thermostat
- AV System 3x TV | Sonos Wireless Surround Sound | Full WiiFi
- Personal Protections: Fire Extinguisher | Nest Protect Smoke/CO Detector | 4x Nest Cam Outdoor
- Other Cool Stuff: Exterior Propane BBQ Hookup | 3x Exterior GFCI Plugs | 30′ x 10′ Roll Out Awning Coming Soon | Exterior Hose Connection
- For pricing contact West Coast Outbuildlings
Contact West Coast Outbuildlings:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny House on Wheels in Cedar Park, Texas - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017