This is the Lillooet 31′ Tiny House by West Coast Outbuildings in North Vancouver, British Columbia. It features over 400-sq.-ft. of usable space inside!
The stunning home includes two private loft bedrooms accessible by storage stairs, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and a super cozy living room that I could enjoy many evenings in! The bathroom has room for a washer-dryer and has a beautiful tile shower. For more details, a video tour, and the builder contact information, head to the last page. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two-Bedroom Tiny House With Over 400-sq.-ft. of space… The Lillooet 31-ft. Tiny House by West Coast Outbuildings
The sliding doors take you into the living room.
The awesome kitchen is sleek and modern with full-size appliances.
Enjoy the sectional sofa and kick up your feet!
Handy pull-out/fold-up table right here!
Lots of light and windows make the same seem even bigger!
What we are all looking for: Hanging storage!
Love the privacy walls for the lofts (and that fan).
Oodles of storage in these staircases with drawers.
Refrigerator will have plenty of room. I like the closed cabinets too.
Aw look! A place for the family’s little pug.
Bright and spacious bathroom with pocket door.
Another view of the awesome storage stairs.
Great idea to add a shelf over the cabinets for those “rarely need” items.
What do you think of the flooring in this house?
The lofts look spacious and bright with the shed roof.
Queen-sized bed for relaxing. Perfect!
Other loft bedroom is just as nice!
There’s the spot for your washer/dryer combo.
Those tiles are stunning and I love the rainfall shower head.
Simple and modern exterior with access to the utilities from the back.
Window on the back of this three-axle 31′ trailer.
- 31′ Tiny House Specifications
- Building Code: CSA Z240RV Rated
- Trailer: Custom Triple Axel 18,000 LB GVW
- Length: 31′
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Height: 13′ 5″
- Size: 263 sq/ft on Main Floor | 177 sq/ft in Loft | 440 sq/ft in Total
- RV Connections: 50 Amp 240 Twist Lock | Sabre Blackwater | Potable Water Hose
- Siding: Corrugated Steel / Stone Grey
- Roofing: Galvalume Standing Seam (Snap Lock)
- Windows: Double Pane | Low E | Screens
- Configuration: Living Room | Kitchen | Bathroom |Staircase | Master Loft Bedroom | 2nd Bedroom | Mechanical Room x2
- Appliances: Fridge:Fisher & Paykel
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel
- Stove: GE Propane
- Microwave: GE
- Hotwater Heater: Bosch (Propane)
- 2x 100LB Propane Tanks
- Heat: In-floor Radiant (Propane Hot Water) | Nest Learning Thermostat
- AV System 3x TV | Sonos Wireless Surround Sound | Full WiiFi
- Personal Protections: Fire Extinguisher | Nest Protect Smoke/CO Detector | 4x Nest Cam Outdoor
- Other Cool Stuff: Exterior Propane BBQ Hookup | 3x Exterior GFCI Plugs | 30′ x 10′ Roll Out Awning Coming Soon | Exterior Hose Connection
- For pricing contact West Coast Outbuildlings
Contact West Coast Outbuildings:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Super Cool 8’ x 26’ THOW for Sale w/ Downstairs Bedroom - February 28, 2021
- Off-Grid 20 Ft Buffalo THOW with Pull-Out Bed - February 28, 2021
- Precious Cambridge Cottage: Little Home Living! - February 27, 2021