This is Joe Jo’s By The Reef seaside tiny cottages in Belize.
They are ocean-front cabanas on Tobacco Cay near a large barrier reef making it a great area for diving and snorkeling and/or just relaxing. What do you think of this modern cabana on the beach? Would you stay in a place like this, or maybe build a cottage kind of like this on your own property?
Don’t miss other interesting cabanas and tiny homes kind of like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern, Seaside Cabana in Belize
The cabana is perfectly equipped for relaxation.
Private deck with beach views.
Open the door to the magnificent ocean.
With your own shower.
A different cabana with two beds.
Joe Jo’s By The Reef cabanas in Belize.
Kayak over the largest barrier reef in the area.
- Ocean front and ocean views
- Cabins on Tobacco Cay
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available
- Free use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gears, and wifi
- Near largest barrier reefs in the area
- Great diving and snorkeling opportunities
- Located in Belize
- Tobacco Caye Cabana Cottages in Belize
- Marcia’s Round Jungle Cabin in Belize
- William’s Jungle Tiny Home in Belize
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses