Rachel’s comfortable van has everything, including a great indoor shower set-up. She chose a U-shaped dinette to maximize space for working and eating, and it all transforms into her bed at night. She has a TV/monitor, lots of storage, and a huge refrigerator to help her eat clean.
As a personal trainer, she needs to stay fit. So she has an entire collapsible squat rack and her bench and other weights she can pull out when she’s parked. Quite the rig! Enjoy the tour.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chasing the Sun in Her DIY Van Conversion
Here’s her squat rack set up.
Her U-shaped dinette becomes the bed.
VIDEO TOURS: Her DIY ProMaster w/ Shower, Toilet, Convertible Bed & Gym
- Solo Mum and Son Adventure Van Life
- Lady Bug Out: Ford Transit Solo Female Van Life
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Leaving Santa Cruz for Tiny Home in the Mountains - December 6, 2022
- Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus for Little Family - December 6, 2022
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022