This is the third edition of Mint Tiny House Company’s “Napa” model.
The beautiful home features a large drop-down porch and French doors to let the outside-in. When you enter you’ll find the living room with a window bar that let’s you eat breakfast while enjoying the views. I’m really partial to the mix of the light pine with the dark accents, and the lack of storage steps actually opens up the space and makes it feel especially open.
Get additional information, the floor plan, and pricing details for the Napa, as well as contact information for Mint Tiny House Company, on the last page. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Napa Edition #3 by Mint Tiny House Company
Looking down from the loft at the living room.
Add a comfy sofa and TV and it’s perfectly cozy.
The pine and stained wood mixture is stunning.
Simple kitchen, comes with options (see last page!).
The bar stools looking outside are great for meal time.
Loft with a skylight for egress. Lots of room.
This one has a composting toilet, residential is an option.
Good storage near the bathroom for towels and linens.
Related: Mint Tiny House with Built-in Patio
Options for the Napa Edition:
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- 24” countertops
- 36×36 lazy susan
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Space for propane or electric cooktop
- Cutlery divider drawers
- 6x over counter 110v power outlets
- 2x tracked spot lights overhead
- Butcher block countertops
- 4”x4” exposed cedar roof beams
- Built in wall shelving
- Full sized 30×30 shower unit
- High quality shower faucet
- Electric bathroom ventilation fan
- Opening sash window
- Frosted glass on window for privacy
- 110v power shaver outlet
- Option of traditional water toilet or decomposing toilet
- 28 inch pocket door on entry to bathroom giving easy access
- Attractive bathroom lighting
- Pine T+G wall panelling
- 4”x4” exposed cedar ceiling beams
- Living Area
- 10 ft high ceilings
- Pine T+G wall panelling
- Fold down wall hung table
- Electric recessed wall fan heater with option of propane heating
- 8 x 110v power outlets
- Attractive tracked lighting
- Open out high quality french doors
- Option of futon type seating allowing for extra sleeping area
- Durable linoleum flooring with wood effect throughout
- Opening sash windows
- 28”x30” closet area
- 28” opening with option of open out door
- Sensor lighting
- Option of shelving unit for clothing storage
- Fully plumbed and wired for option of washer drier
- Loft Sleeping Area
- 9 ft L x 7 ft 4” W sleeping area
- 3 ft 4 “ high ceiling at centre
- Raised 24″ side walls
- Attractive roof lighting
- Opening 24” x 24” window
- 2 x 18″ x 36″ opening side windows
- 2 x 110v power outlets with USB connections
- Light switches controlling upper and lower floors
- Option of side storage units
- Removable ladder for easy access
- Smoke detector
- Loft Storage Area
- 7ft 4” storage area over french doors
- Opening 24” x 24” window
- Removable ladder for easy acess
- Supported by 4”x4” attractive cedar beams
- 2 x Attractive lantern type exterior lights at both sides of french doors
- 110v power outlet located in waterproof casing
- Bevelled cedar siding
- Split side wall heights allowing for extra loft space
- Stained with oil based wood stain. Exterior paint is an optional extra
- Large front mounted storage unit containing hot water heater
- RV type supply water hook up
- RV type grey water hook up
- Option RV type of toilet waste hook up
- 110v 30A RV type power hook up with option of 240v hookup
- Option of fold down exterior deck
- Split level roof, covered with Charcoal grey metal sheeting
- Option of different colours and profiles of metal sheeting
- Our Trailers
- Brand new custom built trailer frames
- 20ft long and 8′ 6″ wide
- GVW of 12,000 on all 20ft trailer frames
- Electric brakes
- Electric break away system
- 4 x 5,000lb corner stabilisers
- Napa Edition Base Price:
20ft $53,500 CAD
22ft $55,700 CAD
24ft $58,300 CAD
Looking for floor plans? See them here.
Resources and Contact:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bearded Van Life: His 2022 Mercedes Sprinter Conversion - March 23, 2023
- Her Van Conversion Has a Clever Indoor Shower - March 23, 2023
- This Sprinter Van Conversion Has Two Beds - March 22, 2023
Beautiful front porch. I also like the way thecamera makes it look longer than it actually is.
Fold up porches are a great way to expand living area especially when you like the outdoors and to keep the interior clean.
As Steven said the camera is extending the interior space but there are not not much furniture at the rear.
I don’t like the dining arrangement, sitting beside each other isn’t very stylish. I would prefer a fold down table sitting down and facing each other.
Loft isn’t my thing. I would prefer a bed which lifts up to the ceiling when not in use. It doesn’t need interior space and provide more headroom in a small space.
Pricing seems to me reasonable.
Fold-up porches are wonderful! And I think some more furniture would make a cozy space 🙂
I thought the same about the dining table, although style per se isn’t my objection–I’d rather sit facing whoever I’m eating with.
OTOH, there’s more table room this way than is usually done with the other arrangement, so if you’re going to also use the table as a work desk, you’ve got an advantage.
This is what I need one floor with which includes the bedroom we are seniors that want to retire on the road, with a shower, full kitchen, and living room bedroom combination about 500sqft
Hi Theresa! Did you see this design? I think it sounds like a good fit: https://tinyhousetalk.com/592-sq-ft-hummingbird-cottage-for-retirement/