This is a modern tiny home on wheels by Tiny House Belgium. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? According to Tiny House Town, it was built for The Pop-Up Hotel in Oostkamp, Belgium (and it’s one of three you can stay in). Learn more and enjoy the tour below!
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
- Tiny House Town
- Tiny House Belgium (Builder)
- Pop-Up Hotel
- Video Tour on Facebook
- Vaderklap.be (great blog about experience staying here)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021