This is a modern tiny home on wheels by Tiny House Belgium. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? According to Tiny House Town, it was built for The Pop-Up Hotel in Oostkamp, Belgium (and it’s one of three you can stay in). Learn more and enjoy the tour below!
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
- Tiny House Town
- Tiny House Belgium (Builder)
- Pop-Up Hotel
- Video Tour on Facebook
- Vaderklap.be (great blog about experience staying here)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021