This is a modern tiny home on wheels by Tiny House Belgium. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? According to Tiny House Town, it was built for The Pop-Up Hotel in Oostkamp, Belgium (and it’s one of three you can stay in). Learn more and enjoy the tour below!
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
- Tiny House Town
- Tiny House Belgium (Builder)
- Pop-Up Hotel
- Video Tour on Facebook
- Vaderklap.be (great blog about experience staying here)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Oversized Tiny House With Wraparound Porch! - June 20, 2019
- Studio apartment with ENTIRE BEDROOM SET that DESCENDS from the ceiling! - June 20, 2019
- VIDEO: How to design/build LOFT STAIRS for your tiny house that MEET CODE - June 20, 2019