This is a Micro Sauna and Pop Up Shelter built with recycled materials.
Chandler, the builder, hosts weekly soup and sauna parties during the winter in the Pacific Northwest. What do you think?
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chandler’s DIY Micro Sauna Built w/ Reclaim!
- Made from reclaimed materials
- Swing-up shed roof (to allow you to sleep outside)
- Sauna and pop up shelter
Our big thanks to Chandler for sharing!
You can share this micro sauna with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this micro house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Micro House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 8 x 20 Move-In Ready Holy Ground THOW For Sale: $19,350 - January 28, 2021
- Southern Vermont THOW with Cabin Charm For Sale - January 28, 2021
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps - January 27, 2021