I’m excited to announce the release of Billy Ulmer’s ebook, Life in a Tiny House.
In it you’ll get to explore the tiny house lifestyle through the eyes of people living in them.
With over 200 pages of photos and interviews, this is a real treat if you’re seriously considering living tiny and/or wondering what it might be like to downsize to this level.
Life in a Tiny House eBook by Billy Ulmer of Unlikely Lives
What You’ll Get Inside this eBook
- 200 pages of photos and interviews.
- Why these people chose to live tiny.
- How they designed, built, and moved in.
- What life is like for them so far.
- Ten inspiring tiny house stories with color photos.
=> Learn more and/or order your copy now at Unlikely Lives.
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Versatile Tiny Home with Year-Round Comforts - June 9, 2023
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
This book sounds like it has great insight into tiny house living! Have any other book suggestions?