I’m excited to announce the release of Billy Ulmer’s ebook, Life in a Tiny House.
In it you’ll get to explore the tiny house lifestyle through the eyes of people living in them.
With over 200 pages of photos and interviews, this is a real treat if you’re seriously considering living tiny and/or wondering what it might be like to downsize to this level.
Life in a Tiny House eBook by Billy Ulmer of Unlikely Lives
What You’ll Get Inside this eBook
- 200 pages of photos and interviews.
- Why these people chose to live tiny.
- How they designed, built, and moved in.
- What life is like for them so far.
- Ten inspiring tiny house stories with color photos.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022