This is the Kayak Cafe Shepherd’s Hut Vacation on the Rogue River in Quebec.
Staying in their “Wagon de Berger” means you have a quiet spot to rest on a 22 acre nature site with access to canoeing/kayaking, hiking, cycling, dog-sledding, ice fishing, sledding and more. Want to book your stay yet?
Kayak Cafe Shepherd’s Hut Vacation in Quebec
- Wood cook stove EPA
- A minimum of wood will be provided for your stay (Oct. to April) Firewood sold here
- Butane stove (butane not included) sold here
- Water container
- Cooler (ice available here)
- Double bed
- Table and chairs
- DEL lighting
- Outdoor table and chairs
- BBQ (summer only)
- Plates, ustensils, mug, bottle opener, kettle, pans.
- Biodegradable dishwasher soap
- Dish towels
- Cold beverages and snacks are available at the reception
Our big thanks to Richard for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This French Tiny Home Sleeps 4 With the Coolest Bunk Bed System! - May 31, 2020
- $1,000 Caravan Remodel with Natural Materials - May 30, 2020
- The Giving Tree Tiny House: Living for FREE as Land Stewards on 6 Acres - May 29, 2020