This is the story of a family of 8 and their bendy bus conversion!
It does 5 and a half miles per gallon but considering it weighs 26 tons, carries 30 days worth of water, and is completely ready for boon-docking, it’s really not bad. Especially when considering the completely unforgettable experience they’re creating together as a family. Their great-great-grandchildren will easily be talking about this. So what do you think? Too big or too cool?
Don’t miss other incredible stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family of 8 Living and Traveling in Huge (And Rare) Converted Bendy Bus
Video – Family of 8 living and traveling in huge converted tour bus
- Family of eight in huge converted tour bus (via Carey On Vagabond/YouTube)
- More Videos Like This From Carey on Vagabond
- Family/Dad’s YouTube Channel (Bus Owner)
More Stories Kind Of Like This…
Our big thanks to Carey On Vagabond/YouTube (and the family) for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- HALF OFF: EPIC Spartan Royal Mansion 40-Foot Trailer RENOVATION… Originally From 1948! - March 31, 2020
- Couple’s Gypsy-Inspired Tiny House (Now Available) - March 30, 2020
- Tampa Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village Sneak Peek! - March 25, 2020