This is the story of a family of 8 and their bendy bus conversion!
It does 5 and a half miles per gallon but considering it weighs 26 tons, carries 30 days worth of water, and is completely ready for boon-docking, it’s really not bad. Especially when considering the completely unforgettable experience they’re creating together as a family. Their great-great-grandchildren will easily be talking about this. So what do you think? Too big or too cool?
Don’t miss other incredible stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family of 8 Living and Traveling in Huge (And Rare) Converted Bendy Bus
Kitchen with a view!
Cozy bedroom with skylight/fan.
Look how awesome the views are from in here. Must be cool on the road, too!
Enough seating for the entire family.
Can you imagine taking the helm of this bus?
Another way to get in.
Have you ever imagined such a thing?
Family of 8’s magical bendy bus conversion.
60-ft. tour bus converted into mobile home!
Video – Family of 8 living and traveling in huge converted tour bus
- Family of eight in huge converted tour bus (via Carey On Vagabond/YouTube)
- More Videos Like This From Carey on Vagabond
- Family/Dad’s YouTube Channel (Bus Owner)
More Stories Kind Of Like This…
Our big thanks to Carey On Vagabond/YouTube (and the family) for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021