With no prior construction or remodeling experience, they learned using online resources and got help from their family.
How This Family Turned an Old City Bus into their Comfortable Tiny Home
Video: Family Buys Old Denver City Bus and Turns it into their Tiny Home!
- Pull out table that hides away when not in use
- DIY Murphy Bed with Built in storage
- Kid’s play area doubles as sleeping space thanks to the Murphy Bed
- Before they moved into the bus, they had got rid of almost all of their stuff and traveled internationally for a year and they were living out of 36L backpacks
- The bus has plenty of storage, full bathroom, full kitchen, living area, and enough sleeping even for guests
- The nursery doubles as an office in the rear of the bus
- Total cost was about $25,000-$30,000
- The bus weighs around 40,000 pounds
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Bus Conversions Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018