Have you ever considered utilizing an elevator bed for your tiny house?
In this post, TruForm Tiny is giving us 4 reasons why elevator beds make a tiny home better.
4 Reasons Why Elevator Beds Help a Tiny Home
1. You Can Have a Downstairs Bedroom When You Lower the Bed at Night (So You Don’t Have to Climb a Ladder or Stairs!)
2. When Your Bed is Up, You Can Have a Nook or Couch Downstairs so You Can Enjoy a Living Area During
3. If You Want You Can Even Have a Fold Down Desk That Doubles as a Headboard so You Can Have an Office When Your Bed is Up and a Beautiful Headboard When the Bed is Down!
4. Since You Can Set Up Your Elevator Bed at Any Height, It Can Create Space for a Second Bed for Guests if You Have a Futon or Fold Out Couch Underneath (Kind of Like Bunk Beds)!
VIDEO: TruForm Tiny’s New Elevator Bed with Headboard that Converts into a Desk!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 25-Foot Boho XL Tiny House with Private Main Floor Bedroom - January 19, 2019
- Tiny Cabin with Classic Wood Stove on 6.48 Forested Acres for $59,900 - January 18, 2019
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019