Today is #GivingTuesday! Want to support people in need of a safe home? Operation Tiny Home provides THOWs to deserving recipients at a huge discount, subsidized by your generosity, through their “PATHWAYS To Tiny Housing Program.”
You can make a donation of cash or materials to Operation Tiny Home here. Your donation will go to the completion of a tiny house (in this case, the hOMe model that’s 317 square feet. You can see pictures of the 3D rendering below.
Here’s your chance to give and make a difference! Click here to donate.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Help Deserving People Get a Tiny House!
Here’s a rendering of the inside of the tiny house.
And here’s what it looks like from the outside.
Join hundreds of thousands of others giving today!
- Designer — Andrew and Gabriella Morrison
- Name of Plan — hOMe
- Number of bedrooms / sleeping areas — 2
- Square Footage — 317sf (207 + 110sf of lofts)
- Finish Dimensions — 8’ 6” x 28’ 6” x 13′ 6″
- Approximate Weight — 17,000 pounds
- Cost for Eligible PATHWAYS to Tiny Housing Buyers — $38,000*
- Market Cost — $70,000+*Price is approximate and may vary.
- All payments are cycled back into our Pathways to Tiny Housing Program to provide the opportunity to other qualifying homeowners to purchase a tiny home at an affordable price.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021