This is a $7k adventure van for sale.
It’s located near New Haven, Connecticut.
It’s a 1983 Dodge Ram conversion van.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
$7k Adventure Van For Sale
I am sadly posting my 1983 Dodge Ram Van for sale. I have spent the past 3 years redoing the interior of this van, and I am proud to say it is one of a kind and ready for someone else to enjoy enjoy some shenanigans in! I have gone up and down much of the east coast in this mainly camping and hiking out of the van.
Interior up grades:
– Hardwood bamboo flooring installed
– Tongue and grove pine on ceiling
– Boat hatch installed on roof for air flow
– Reclaimed barn wood from the Midwest for walls
– Custom head board
– Pine bed frame
– Purple Locust storage draws located in bed frame
– New stereo and speaker system
– 12 Volt sub panel to run all Int lights and fan ( separated from the vans main battery)
– Solar panel to charge 12 Volt system
– Battery charger
– Inverter to charge phone or laptop
Mechanically she runs very sound.
– Carburetor has been rebuild
– new alternator
– New fuel pump
– New exhaust manifolds
– Regular oil changes
– low miles
You can share this van for sale with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this van you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Round House: A Unique Tiny Living Experience in Delta, Colorado - May 24, 2023
- Life in his Self-Converted Chevy Camaro Camper - May 22, 2023
- The Ultimate Tiny House Experience at the Carolina Treehouse - May 22, 2023
hmmm! Impressive! Well done!
Agreed! Thanks! And I don’t know if it’s true, or if it’s a rebuild, new engine, (not sure), but it says it’s a very low mile van! Especially for it’s age.
Now THIS would be perfect for me. I have complete camping gear in my car right now, including an 8 person tent. I would need to make payments with them though for a few months, so not sure from their end, but this is EXACTLY what I’m looking for.
I am planning on traveling around the country in a cargo van. Are the miles on this van original? How many miles are on the engine? What is the interior ht? The width? Rust?
Just shows what you can do with some skill and time. Very nice. I can see how it could be comfortable for extended travel… much more economically so than towing a home.