In this post, you’ll get to tour and learn more about this awesome tiny house that expands all the way to more than 340-sq.-ft. of living space (yet it can still be towed legally on the highway once the slide-outs are put back in) thanks to Exploring Alternatives. This home is currently used as a tourism operation and it features a murphy bed, combo washer dryer, large kitchen, lots of storage, a 3-person couch, and more.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Expanding Zerosquared Tiny House on Vancouver Island
At the push of a button, the tiny house nearly doubles in space…
This tiny house goes from 8-ft. wide when it’s in towing mode, to 16-ft. wide when it’s expanded…
This is the Island Life Expeditions Zerosquared Tiny Home… Watch the video tour below to see and learn more about it!
VIDEO – Expanding Tiny House with Transforming Furniture (Vancouver Island)
- Tiny house on wheels that almost DOUBLES in space thanks to slide-outs
- Built by Zero Squared Tiny Homes
- The Aurora Model
- Available in 26′, 28′, and 30′ (this one is the 26′ model)
- Starts at $83,000 USD
- Located on Vancouver Island
- Available to book and stay via Airbnb (link below)
- Once expanded, you can fold down the murphy bed in the bedroom
- There’s space for an office/nook (doubles as your dining space)
- This unit also features a unique fold-down entry-way deck
- Expanding Tiny House on Vancouver Island (Exploring Alternatives)
- Exploring Alternatives YouTube Channel
- Island Life Expeditions | Instagram | Airbnb
- Zerosquared Tiny Homes (Builder) | Aurora Model | Other Models
Our big thanks to Mat & Danielle of Exploring Alternatives/YouTube!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020