This is the 25ft Castle Peak Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s built by Tiny Mountain Houses out of Sacramento, California.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
25ft Castle Peak Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Mountain Homes
- 25ft floor plan
- Enlarged den and main loft
- Custom wood/metal sweeping ladder
- White bead board cabinets and overheads
- Satin nickel cabinet pulls
- Elongated toilet
- Gooseneck kitchen faucet
- Fully tiled kitchen backsplash
- Apartment sized refrigerator
- Cedar siding accent on the exterior
- Fully lofted roof/ceilings
- Built-in entertainment center
- Kitchen pantry cabinet with space for combo washer/dryer
- Enlarged den windows
- Insulated single light French entry door
- Propane water heater (10 gallon)
- Pocket door to bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 275 Sq. Ft. Tiny House with Separate Industrial Kitchen - June 21, 2018
- Tiny Truck Camper by Tiny Smart House - June 21, 2018
- Tiny Loft Apartment in Singapore - June 21, 2018