This is the 25ft Castle Peak Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s built by Tiny Mountain Houses out of Sacramento, California.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
25ft Castle Peak Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Mountain Homes
- 25ft floor plan
- Enlarged den and main loft
- Custom wood/metal sweeping ladder
- White bead board cabinets and overheads
- Satin nickel cabinet pulls
- Elongated toilet
- Gooseneck kitchen faucet
- Fully tiled kitchen backsplash
- Apartment sized refrigerator
- Cedar siding accent on the exterior
- Fully lofted roof/ceilings
- Built-in entertainment center
- Kitchen pantry cabinet with space for combo washer/dryer
- Enlarged den windows
- Insulated single light French entry door
- Propane water heater (10 gallon)
- Pocket door to bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Love this THOW…A bit pricey but beautifully built…Would love to have this being delivered to me…