Here’s a 150 sq. ft. cabin in Encinitas, California I thought you might enjoy. The first level is 120 sq. ft. and then there’s a 30 sq. ft. loft for sleeping. It’s available as a vacation rental so I’m excited to add it to our tiny house vacations section.
When you go inside, you’ll find all of this carefully packed into 150 square feet:
- Full bathroom with shower and composting toilet
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, sink, hotplate, toaster, and coffee maker
- Living room with comfy couch
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Vacation in Encinitas, California
Outside there’s a deck you can hang out in with elevated ocean views (see below):
Living Room and Sleeping Loft
The property has free range chickens, ducks, a rabbit, guinea pigs and two small dogs.
Guests get access to outdoor area, laundry facilities and bicycles. 🙂
Sorry, this vacation spot is no longer available.
If you enjoyed this tiny cabin for vacations you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more just like it!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021
- Using Tiny House Loft As His Stand Up Desk Office - July 29, 2021