Want to tour tiny homes? Come to the Wee Winter Fest on Dec. 3.
There will be 10 tiny houses to tour at Riverbend, 501 West Main in Lyons, Colorado.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Tour Tiny Homes: Wee Winter Fest in Lyons, CO on Dec. 3
From Wee Winter Fest:
Doors open at 11am on Saturday, December 3rd. Guest speakers will be giving talks throughout the day (scheduled to be announced). Ten tiny homes will be open for you to tour at your own pace. Doors close at 5pm. After that, we encourage you to walk over to Main Street to check out the annual Lyons Parade of Lights and come back to River Bend to watch the fireworks!
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $10/person (kids under 10, free)
- Purchase in advance here or cash at the door
- Tours of 10 tiny homes
- Tiny Talks from experts
- Winter parade
- Fireworks display
- Hot beverages and food for purchase
- Open rain/shine/snow
- Free parking on-site
- No pets
- $10 off a night’s stay at WeeCasa coupons handed out at event
- Bouncy castle (weather-permitting) for kids
You can share this tiny house announcement with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house announcement you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Announcement Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021