If you ever get lucky enough to find beach-front property, this is the house you’ll want to build (but honestly, it would look awesome anywhere). It’s sleek and sandy-colored interior, filled with windows to let in the sunrise, makes this the ultimate retirement pad.
You may have see the Low Country model yesterday, so you know that the best part of Clayton Tiny Homes will work to get your tiny home plans approved by your local government, and to help you build according to the zoning requirements in your town so your tiny home is fully legal! They can’t change the laws, but they can help you abide by them. Have questions about what that means? You can read all about those details in their blog post here.
The Saltbox by Clayton Tiny Homes (450 sq. ft.)
So many windows to let in the sunlight and take in the views.
Looking from the French doors to the kitchen. Love the decor.
Simple white cabinetry and seating for four at the table.
Classy subway tiles and a residential toilet in the bathroom.
Spacious master bedroom with cathedral ceilings. Lovely!
Click HERE to take a 3D tour of the place. You don’t want to miss it!
- 450 sqft. (Heated & Cooled)
- Sleeping Accommodations for up to 4
- Large energy efficient Ply Gem® French Doors
- Innovative Summit Appliance® combo washer/dryer
- Subway tile tub surround in bathroom
- Stainless Steel Summit Appliance® range, dishwasher, & 30” refrigerator
- 3 walls of windows in living space make for 270 degrees of view
- Generous ceiling height in the Bedroom of 9’-5”
- Kitchen / Living / Dining ceiling slopes from 9’-6” to 11’-0”
- Dining room table for 6
- Covered porches with large overhangs supported by steel brackets
- Premium standing seam metal
- Stylish vertical Ship Lap wood siding
- Horizontal board and batten exterior Lower body / Water table
- Beautiful 7” Oak hardwood flooring
- Modern quartz countertops
- Energy efficient Ply Gem® windows and doors
- Special Features
- Private covered porch off bedroom
- Optional 1000 gal above ground cistern to harvest rainwater for non-potable uses
Available In These States (As of Month Listed):
- May – Alabama, Louisiana, Nebraska, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee
- June – Georgia, South Carolina, Iowa
- July – North Carolina, Kentucky
- September – Florida
- December – Texas
Want to talk to Clayton Tiny Homes to get your own Saltbox? Contact them here.
- Clayton Designer Series
- Contact Clayton Here
- The State of Tiny Homes
- Building and Zoning Tiny Homes
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Marsha’s 8×8 Shed Tiny Home For Sale! - August 12, 2022
- World Traveling Couple Turn to Van Life - August 12, 2022
- Retired Couple Went From Airstream to Custom Tiny Home - August 12, 2022