The one-level, one-bedroom home is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect option for anyone wary of steps. But the best part of Clayton Tiny Homes is that this builder constructs tiny homes to the small modular home standards in your state, as well as the International Residential Code (although they only deliver to a handful of states because of this).
Clayton will also work to get your tiny home plans approved by your local government, and to help you build according to the zoning requirements in your town so your tiny home is fully legal! They can’t change the laws, but they can help you abide by them. Have questions about what that means? You can read all about those details in their blog post here. Please enjoy the pictures, 3D tour, and learn more about the Low Country model below!
The Low Country Tiny House by Clayton Tiny Homes
Large French doors open into the light and bright living room.
Both walls are covered in floor to ceiling windows.
The master bedroom is spacious with plenty of room to move around.
I like the grey walls inside the bathroom. Residential toilet.
Love that they utilized the “high” space for additional storage.
Click here to take a 3D tour of the place. You don’t want to miss it!
- 464 sqft. (Heated & Cooled)
- Sleeping Accommodations for up to 4
- Large energy efficient Ply Gem® French Doors
- Innovative Summit Appliance® combo washer/dryer
- Subway tile tub surround in bathroom
- Stainless Steel Summit Appliance® range, dishwasher, & 30” refrigerator
- 3 walls of windows in living space make for 270 degrees of view
- Open Cathedral ceilings at Living room and Master Bedroom
- Built in Bar Dining seats 4
- Queen size bed at Master w/ full height closet storage and a built-in desk
- Premium Cedar Shake Shingles
- Time-tested, all-natural Poplar bark siding
- Stylish vertical Ship Lap
- Beautiful 7” Oak hardwood flooring
- Sleek quartz countertops
- Energy efficient Ply Gem® windows and doors
Available In These States (As of Month Listed):
- May – Alabama, Louisiana, Nebraska, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee
- June – Georgia, South Carolina, Iowa
- July – North Carolina, Kentucky
- September – Florida
- December – Texas
Want to talk to Clayton Tiny Homes to get your own Low Country? Contact them here.
- Low Country
- Clayton Designer Series
- Contact Clayton Here
- The State of Tiny Homes
- Building and Zoning Tiny Homes
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses