This is a stick built 144-square-foot loft tiny house on a trailer. It was built by Steve Garcia and is located in Beeville, Texas. It was built on an 8 x 16 dual axle BigTex utility trailer. It’s got cedar tongue and groove siding which turned out beautiful. All windows are double pane and the roof is metal. The inside of this tiny home has bamboo flooring and built in cedar shelving. The house consists of:
- a little kitchen,
- loft that fits a queen-sized bed,
- windows and a ceiling fan,
- standard size shower,
- and tankless hot water heater.
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Simple 144-sq.-ft. Tiny Home on Wheels
I encourage you to check out the rest of the house below:
Steve’s initial asking price was $29,000 for the tiny house…
Floors, walls and ceiling are completely insulated and the sub floor is 2×6. The exterior siding has a 5-year-warranty.
There are two 3500 pound axles on the trailer along with an adjustable trailer tongue. The home tows great and the door you see above is 32″ with built-in window and mini blinds.
As you can tell the house is outfitted with standard RV hook ups. It was offered for $29k back in 2012.
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this little house, please “Like” and share using the buttons below then share your favorite part about it in the comments at the bottom. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021