The answer is, not really! The truth is that tiny houses on wheels and RV’s parked on residential properties are simply being tolerated while parked on residential property in Portland, Oregon for the time being.
In other words, they’re de-prioritizing code enforcement in these cases because changing the law is complicated (so this is a temporary solution for tiny dwellers in Portland). Please learn more, see what you may be able to do to help, and spread the word below. Thanks!
Will Other Cities Do The Same Thing and ‘Tolerate Tiny’?
What do you think? Is this a good solution? Do you see it spreading?
Do you think this is a step in the right direction or could this backfire somehow?
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
- Are Tiny Houses Legal in Portland Now? Not Exactly, But They’re “Allowed”
- Tiny House Eviction Stay Guidelines
- Portland Will Allow Overnight RV Camping and Tiny Homes on Private Property
- Portland deprioritizes fining people for sleeping in RVs, tiny homes on private property
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House News Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020
- Tiny House with Murphy Bed Dining Set (For Sale) - July 8, 2020
- The First Resident at Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village - July 5, 2020