This is to let you know that the Stem-n-Leaf Tiny House Plans are on a New Year Sale. Not sure if you remember, but the designer, Adam Rasmussen, of tmbrz, shared some of his designs with us back in 2015 as part of our 8×12 tiny house design contest back then (that was fun!).
Anyway, not long after that, Adam designed and developed the Stem-n-Leaf Tiny House which we featured here. It’s been several years now, and so, if you liked that design now is a really great time to invest in the plans so you can build it later because they’re on sale for 80% off which brings the price down quite a bit. The basic plans, for example are only $20 down from $100. The full plans are $35 down from $175, and the plans + model (which include SketchUp files), are only $40 down from $200. Pretty awesome! Anyway, if you want to learn more about it below and spread the word. Thanks.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Stem-n-Leaf Tiny House Plans New Year Sale 80% Off
- 243 sq. ft. design
- 172 sq. ft. on the main level, 45 sq. ft. sleeping loft, and 26 sq. ft. storage loft
- 8′-6″ wide 21′-6″ long and 13′-6″ high
- Designed for Iron Eagle’s 20-foot PAD trailer
- Modern design with opposing roof lines
- Recessed entry
- Contrasting siding
- Stem-n-Leaf New Year Sale – 80% Off Tiny House Plans (limited time)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020