Four friends brought their resources together to create this two-story small cabin family vacation compound.
This communal lakeside cabin compound is nestled on the Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada.
Take a tour of this new-type of communal living.
See how these families live simply on vacation and imagine what it would be like doing it full-time.
Two-Story Small Cabin Compound
View of Entire Vacation Compound: Each Family gets a Small Cabin
Gathering Area in between Cabins for Eating
Inside Small Cabin: View of Kitchen and Loft
Upstairs Bunk Bed Sleeping Loft
Would you take your family on a vacation like this?
What do you think about a tiny house community designed similar to this?
Would you enjoy having the gathering areas for neighbors and friends?
Or opt-out for separated more private small cabins?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below 😉
- Find more photos and learn more over here.
- Get 1 Year of Dwell Magazine for 50% off
- Get Dwell in Your Kindle for even less
If you enjoyed this family small cabin vacation compound you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- 28′ Cadence Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 15, 2018
- Breast Cancer Survivor and Husband Build Tiny House - October 2, 2018
- 220 Sq. Ft. Tiny Farmhouse For Sale - October 1, 2018